Saturday, August 2, 2008

YES!!!

Guess what?!? We have a photographer, well two of them! Yes we do and I have decided that I am the luckiest girl ever. Our photographers are my cousin Josh and his wife Kristy and I am so excited! I have been stalking Josh's photography blog for about a year and I love his work. It's perfect! Jeremy is a fan of it, too! Kristy also has a photography blog and specializes in children's photography. She does such a great job. They are both experts and I still can't believe their photographing our wedding! They live up in Washington and have agreed to make the trip down south! This is seriously like a dream come true! Thanks Josh and Kristy! It's going to be such a fun day!! Josh's website: http://www.joshuagene.com/ Kristy's website: http://www.dabny.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

katie,girl,I LOVE your wedding plans seriously they are SO DIFFERENT!! but SO CUTE!! CONGRATS AGAIN!

kristy said...

thanks, katie! we can wait to photograph the big day!!