Thursday, February 19, 2009

Married!

Me and Jeremy are married! I went to the Social Security Office today and officially changed my name! I feel like there is so much to do! I have to go tell all of these different places that my name is different.... the school, the banks, etc... crazy! Married life is great! Jeremy doesn't have to leave! I love it! Wow... every sentence is ending in an exclamation point. Sorry, I will try to tone it down. The wedding day was just perfect.... no big disasters, just lots of fun. It seriously was a DREAM wedding! Every thing just ended up being more than I ever hoped it would be. I loved it! I am really writing this post to put a link up for pictures.... so sorry for the super short summary that doesn't give our wedding day justice at all...oh well!

click here to see the beautiful day!

No comments: